- A festival of many creative tastes, interests
- Posted Nov. 13, 2012 midnight
- Thursday night, Nov. 8, the Eagles Orchid Inn ballroom was filled with many different, local creative talents and tastes as vendors from around the area came to display their wares some offering samples of food and beverages. This event was held in conjunction with the Taste of the Seasons hosted by Sleepy Eye Off Sale, the municipal off-sale liquor store.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Property value reductions approved at annual Board of Review me...
- Cold water dangerous to boaters this Memorial Day weekend
- Burning restrictions lifted in 32 Minnesota counties
- NU-Telecom working to fix call completion problems
- Senior Dining
- Yellow tubes temporarily removed from Highway 14 Nicollet to No...
- Community Education
- Community Calendar
- Torkelson says renewable energy legislation will lead to higher...
- Preliminary budget topic of discussion at school board meeting
- Turtles now crossing roads to reach nests
- Read more top stories