- Jump Rope and Hoops for Heart
- Posted Feb. 23, 2012 midnight
- St. Mary's School participated in the Jump Rope and Hoops for Heart fundraiser last week. The object is to help children raise their heart rates and raise money for the American Heart Association. Winners in the competition were Lauren Hoffmann, fourth grader, who jumped rope the longest. For hoops, winners were Dallas Bauer, 5th grade, with 54 points and Jody Hansen, 6th grade, with 81 points. The total amount of money raised for the American Heart Association was $1,705.05
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Property value reductions approved at annual Board of Review me...
- Cold water dangerous to boaters this Memorial Day weekend
- Burning restrictions lifted in 32 Minnesota counties
- NU-Telecom working to fix call completion problems
- Senior Dining
- Yellow tubes temporarily removed from Highway 14 Nicollet to No...
- Community Education
- Community Calendar
- Torkelson says renewable energy legislation will lead to higher...
- Preliminary budget topic of discussion at school board meeting
- Turtles now crossing roads to reach nests
- Read more top stories